Thursday, April 1, 2021

Top 5 News Sources

News Source #1



One of my favorite sources or getting sports news is ESPN. The reason why ESPN is one of my favorite sports news sources is because I am able to get updated by the minute news on what happened in a specific game or who is being traded to where and even news items that are more personal to the athletes. Most of the news that is produced by ESPN is normally unbiased unless it is someones opinion, which is usually stated or marked near the title of the article.  


News Source #2


My second favorite source for news is CNN. CNN is second on this list but the first when it comes to national news. I like CNN because it's usually pretty easy to weed out the nonsense and find the facts. I also feel like their coverage of international events is only matched to that of ABC. They also have some of the cleanest graphics in my opinion and that makes their news casts pleasing to look at. 


News Source #3


Fox 8 is my next favorite choice for news because I enjoy knowing what is going on around campus. I find that they are usually pretty on top of breaking news around the High Point - Greensboro area. They also do a pretty good job staying on top of North Carolina news. I also feel like they're usually pretty unbiased since most of the news they report on is locally sourced news. Fox 8 also reports a lot on the school and works with the school so I enjoy keeping up with school news that way. 


News Source #4


My forth news source is WWAY. I like WWAY because it is the local news station back home. I like it because again just like Fox 8 they are unbiased for the most part. I also like them because they post local ness from back home and it allows me to keep up with what is going on back home. They also focus more on the county my town is in so the news they report on is more local and familiar to me besides them reporting on the the entirety of the southeastern coast of NC. 

News Source #5

My last news source is Twitter. Even though Twitter isn't the best source for news, I don't just look to see what people are tweeting and take that as news. I go to the "moments" section of Twitter which consists of anything from news about the government to just fun news articles to read when you're bored. The thing about moments is it isn't just the news story, Twitter also shows factual accurate tweets and statements from trusted people or people close to the situation as sort of commentary on the news story or sometimes they can also provide extra information that the news story left out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

My relationship with technology is one that, for better or for worse, I have accepted with open arms. From even before the time when I got m...